· Lloyds & Sons (Pvt.) Limited is established in 1978, with its main office at A46 in S. I. E. Sialkot, Pakistan. It is well known family run business, leading by Mr. M. Saeed Saharan, the Chairman/Chief Executive, who is a qualified engineer from U. K.
· Every Lloyds device is the direct result of years of experience, development and quality built procedures. We use only the highest quality material and components available today. Infact, we are so proud of our unique products that we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee to our customers.
· We manufacture and export the top quality surgical and dental instruments icluding the veterinary products and have good reputation for quality instruments at competitive prices.
· We are certified for ISO9001: 2008 bearing certificate no. 5830. All Lloyds instruments are marked with CE marking. We are also GMP qualified.
· Our mechanized manufacturing unit, which covers over 9,000 sq. feet area, consists over 160 production machines installed in the following sections managed by over 25 dedicated experienced workers, in one premises at 46A, Small Industrial Estate, Sialkot.
· Personal attention is given to each and every instruction of customer with all minor details. We accept both large and small orders, which are shipped as per request.
· We are also processing the
instruments' forging for our foreign customers in our manufacturing unit
No. 2 in EPZ (Export Processing Zone) situated at 98-B, Small Industrial
Estate II & III, Sambrial, Sialkot, Pakistan. EPZ is a bonded area and
very much safe for processing and exporting the foreign materials
Quality Policy and Objectives
· Quality built surgical instruments according to customer's requirements at competitive prices.
· Total customer satisfaction from first contract to delivery with best and honest service.
· Investment in the appropriate machinery, best method and suitable processes.
To meet these aims, Lloyds & Sons (Pvt.) Ltd.:
· operate under the principles set out in ISO9001: 2008/QSR.
· recruit and train dedicated, knowledgeable & trained workers.
· provide a suitable environment and resources.
· operate sound management systems and practices.
Employees constantly strive for the continuous improvement in quality levels in order to reduce and attempt to eliminate all errors.
Lloyds philosophy is to provide serviceable products to meet the requirements of our clients for quality serving to their customers.
Lloyds has been a top quality surgical, dental and veterinary instruments' manufacturer and exporter for several years. We are committed to establish a lifelong partnership with all of our customers.
Important Reasons to Choose Lloyds
¨ In Time Delivery.
¨ Quick Service - Our Customer Service Department is dedicated to provide easy access to our products, utilizing our sophisticated computerized order entry and inventory control system.
¨ Product Testing - Our own stringent Quality Assurance Program ensures that all devices are inspected carefully throughout the entire manufacturing process to meet the most rigorous international quality and regulatory standards.
¨ CE Marking - Each product and or its packing is marked CE after device testing.
Copyright © 2013 Lloyds & Sons (Pvt.) Ltd.
All rights reserved